3. Oasis of the Seas
I can say I now have cruised on the Oasis. Let me start by saying it was Thanksgiving and RCCI can't control the weather. This was our sixth cruise on Royal Caribbean and 2nd Thanksgiving cruise. Their were 13 in our group. Overall it was a good experience. I still have a problem with Royal Caribbean's dress code for the formal dining and then not enforcing it. Either do away with the dress code of enforce it, even formal nite we saw men with shorts on. The other problem we ran into was the saving of seats for shows. We went to the diving show one day at sea and 3 people had the whole side of the area reserved for their family. The one thing that we liked was on the TV you could see the Daily Planner of events that you had scheduled for the day. Again though we had problems here, we had booked a character breakfast for the grand kids. It was on our planner, but when we showed up they said they didn't have our reservation and that they could try and find us room. No, we had a reservation and were going in, period! The Oasis is a nice ship to say you did it once, it is showing age and is scheduled for drydock Dec 2014. If the weather is bad, which it was, you have a lot of people in one area. One of the other things we didn't like was for breakfast different food options were offered through out the ship, for example if you wanted omelets or fried eggs they are no longer in the Windjammer, you have to go to the Wipeout café to get those. And one last thing, make your cabin reservation for midship or back, ours was in the front of the ship and we got a lot of exercise walking from front to back of ship everytime because most activities are in the rear of ship.

Thanksgiving Cruise