3. MSC Preziosa

Just back after an amazing 16 nights on this beautiful ship. From the minute I walked onto the ship until it was time to leave, I was blown away with the whole experience.

The layout of the ship with all the different bars and lounges is different to any other ship I have cruised on.

First time in a balcony cabin, so nothing to compare with. I had a huge double bed and a 2 seater settee as well as a nice size balcony with chairs and table. Nice size bathroom and good shower space. If you don't like to walk far from the lifts this cabin is ideal as it is directly opposite the lifts and stairwells.  Overall very impressed with the room.

I thought the shows in the theatre were of a high standard, and were appreciated by the multi national audiences.

The entertainment team for me were the best I have ever seen, and I had the most fun ever on a cruise.

If I had to find a fault, it was the dining room. I love my food, but to sit through a 4 course meal and still be hungry is not very good. The main course portions were to small, like a slice of meat,1 potato and maybe 6 slices of carrot

After 6 nights I went up to the buffet for dinner every night.

The all day buffet had the best selection of any cruise line I have sailed on.

Best cruise ever

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by wifenocruise

After 6 nights I went up to the buffet for dinner every night.

The all day buffet had the best selection of any cruise line I have sailed on.

wifenocruise’s Full Rating Summary

Overall very impressed with the room.

MSC Preziosa Deck Plans