3. Costa Mediterranea

We were so impressed by the friendly staff on this cruise who always greeted and smiled. Nothing was too much trouble.

The attention to detail was amazing. I am a very large lady and the arm chair in restaurant degli Argentieri was slightly tight. My husband asked for soft bread due to a mouth problem. The second night without me asking they had found a chair without arms, soft bread for my husband and our drink preferences were remembered.

As we do not drink alcohol we choose not to take the drinks package. On the 9th deck there are coffee and tea machines, There are water machines there as well. Breakfast is served with tea / coffee and juices. In the restaurant degli Argentieri you can ask for a jug of water - free (not bottled) and this comes with loads of ice.

The food was amazing - six course dinner with adequate choice for each course. There is so much good quality food you do not need to eat during the excursions - just come back the the wonderful ship. The singing and dancing in the dining room were much fun. Up on the 9th deck there were other food choices available.

Entertainment was really great and we enjoyed the shows.

Did our own thing in port and did not go on the excursions. Being November it rained most of the time so we did not have much time on the open deck or try out the swimming pools.

Our room was kept clean and we were well looked after.

We will definitely do another Costa Cruise and are already working towards the next one.

What an Amazing experience - like staying at the Ritz

Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review by rjfenner

Entertainment was really great and we enjoyed the shows.

Our room was kept clean and we were well looked after.

rjfenner’s Full Rating Summary

Wonderful bed, comfortable room. loved the elephant the steward made out of the towels. Kept scrupulously clean.
Nice to sit on the balcony and watch the sea.

Costa Mediterranea Deck Plans