3. Adventure of the Seas

We boarded in Southampton, very quick due to the fact we had booked a Junior Suite and had priority boarding although they don't exactly point that out. The first two days at sea were quite rough and the Master did advise us with the announcement "I love Rock & Roll" spot on captain.

The ship is due for a makeover which I think is just deserved, Cabin and attendant "Allan" were superb thanks Alan although his daily greeting of Hello Mr Wheelan Hello Mrs Wheelan reminded me of the Kevin & Perry go to Ibiza movie, made us laugh anyway.

Food not bad lots of half full tables at Dinner RCI you must address this and ask people if they would prefer to move to a table with other people on it.

Witnessed an Officer who did not sanitize his hands whilst entering the Windjammer Café at Lunch Time shame on you Sir " set a good example for others to follow, I don't care whether you are eating or not"

The deck entertainment was very poor 6 days at sea across the Pond and not a deck band in sight ah well just as well we had the free PI upgrade for unlimited alcohol which was well used even the Champagne Bar was included.

This was our second cruise with RCI having tasted the Oasis Of The Seas, AOS no nibbles at the Bars, No slippers, No chocolates on the bed and no ice cream except sorbet on the last night.

Our overall conclusion was not bad but could improve

transatlantic bore

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by wheehug

Our overall conclusion was not bad but could improve

wheehug’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin was excellent good size with good hanging space and shower over a tub

Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans