3. Carnival Liberty
My wife and I just returned from our first cruise. Having spent a career in the US Navy, I was only going to sea because my wife wanted to go. The experience we had was wonderful. The cabin stewards and housekeeping were spectacular, and the food and food service were truly a treat. We were expecting entertainment on par with amusement park. Imagine our surprise at the first-rate dancing and singing, along with an entertainment staff that seemed to never need sleep.

Unfortunately, there seemed to be a few, vocal critics that could not be satisfied at all. I found that if there was something not quite right, a courteous, polite request received a prompt, courteous resolution.

We are already beginning to plan our next cruising opportunity.

Carnival Liberty - Eastern Caribbean

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by bgbaird

We are already beginning to plan our next cruising opportunity.

bgbaird’s Full Rating Summary