3. Splendour of the Seas
We were on Splendour of the Seas over Thanksgiving Week. The ship was very clean and in good shape for her age. The windows were dirty though, which surprised us. Our room was a Junior Suite and was quite spacious. We loved having the full bathtub! The only negative was over deck 8 is the pool and we heard kids running or chairs being moved over our ceiling until the wee hours of the morning. It was pretty noisy in our stateroom. The food on the ship was ok but not great. I liked the dining room food except for the holiday meal which wasn't very good and was cold. The Windjammer buffet just didn't thrill my DH or I. We skipped meals a few times as it just wasn't inviting. (Not that it hurt us) LOL.. We got on the ship early and very fast. Maybe 15 - 20 min total. Getting off took a bit longer but still was not bad. The worst part of the week was traveling with so many kids that were not supervised by their parents. They were running in groups, removing door decor, pushing all of the buttons on the elevator, throwing items that hit one of our friends and running into us. Would I travel on Splendour again? Most likely. Would I travel on a holiday week? Probably never again! Dsg560

Splendour of the Seas - Western Caribbean