1. Home
  2. Cruise Reviews
  3. Adventure of the Seas
Hi we were on the same cruise as steve from ny and i have to agree with what he had to say this was our 4th cruise with rccl it will not be our last with them but i will research a little more. we too are from ny and left for pr a day early stayed at ritz carlton resort casino hotel great place to be to start our 7 day cruise.staff at hotel were wonderful. but in the casino was when it first started for my husband and i there were a lot of locals at the slots and they were so rude...ok sunday after check out.when to ship to check in very smooth checked out our cabin which was great.took off for a cab ride to old san juan.cab driver not to friendly.shop workers very nice of course.on the way back to aos cab driver was very nice with a little tour of old and new san juan.one on the ship we received our luggage before our main seating for dinner.off we went ship was spectacular,staff was 98% nice but the ship was 85% locals and what steve said was so true they were rude,rude rude.what we paid for this well what can i say. dirty glasses left were ever bathrooms messy and always trying to jump lines. thank goodness we had great table mates and the other 15% of the ship felt the same way about this i think its time for a change to celeb.and princess .we did have a great time and were treated very well.sad that rccl don't read all cruise critic reviews they could learn a few things.

Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by parasailer04

Trip Details
Hi we were on the same cruise as steve from ny and i have to agree with what he had to say this was our 4th cruise with rccl it will not be our last with them but i will research a little more. we too are from ny and left for pr a day early stayed at ritz carlton resort casino hotel great place to be to start our 7 day cruise.staff at hotel were wonderful. but in the casino was when it first started for my husband and i there were a lot of locals at the slots and they were so rude...ok sunday after check out.when to ship to check in very smooth checked out our cabin which was great.took off for a cab ride to old san juan.cab driver not to friendly.shop workers very nice of course.on the way back to aos cab driver was very nice with a little tour of old and new san juan.one on the ship we received our luggage before our main seating for dinner.off we went ship was spectacular,staff was 98% nice but the ship was 85% locals and what steve said was so true they were rude,rude rude.what we paid for this well what can i say. dirty glasses left were ever bathrooms messy and always trying to jump lines. thank goodness we had great table mates and the other 15% of the ship felt the same way about this i think its time for a change to celeb.and princess .we did have a great time and were treated very well.sad that rccl don't read all cruise critic reviews they could learn a few things.
parasailer04’s Full Rating Summary
Embarkation
Dining
Public Rooms
Entertainment
Cabin
Fitness & Recreation
Rates
Service
Free Price Drop Alerts
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops
250,000+ people have entered their email