3. Celebrity Solstice

Well, for a first time cruiser, who is not fussy when it comes to vacations, I was exceptionally impressed & amazed. I run out of superlatives. From the moment we boarded to the moment we got off, it was an experience I promote, rave about & can't wait for the next one. Seriously, prior to this an all inclusive family oriented hideaway on Fiji at the Naviti (coral coast) was by far my best place to go. It still holds a dear place in my heart. And now I can combine both cruising with Fiji !!

Professional crew, seamless & effortless boarding, dining, events, everything was great.

The fine dining is exquisite. Blu restaurant had a crack crew. So professional & friendly. Highly commended & recommended. From meet n greet, table allocation, table service, you had about 4waiters minimum doting on your every whim. Professional & friendly. We are very easy going so we always had a laugh with them, got them to relax. The service was so good, you couldn't complain even with small oversights. We are Aussies after all. %star dining is what it is. No complaints. Murano also was a 3-Hat experience on the high seas. I could rave for pages, but will leave it at that for the ship.

The ports were also fabulous. Great weather, but would not complain if it wasn't. Isle of Pines was a favourite. What a postcard. Amazing. Noumea was also good as well as Lifou. Fiji was a bit of hustle, the markets were great. We bought a papaya & 3mangoes for FJ$3. What a feast. Lautoka was also good to see. We travelled to Ba by car to do some sightseeing, hired a local taxi.

Martini bar was fantastic. Also a great team there. The Solstice theatre had shows regularly, from a Cirque de solei show, Aussie boys, cooking shos, info sessions with the captain, hypnotist, broadway shows. There was so much to do. The Cruise Director Ian was fabulous. With Maria they made a great team. Ian was so professional, always hilarious (even more so after the comedy I gave him) & full of energy. The CD channel was a must daily. we only found it late in the cruise, but it was a great wakeup show to explain what was on for the day. So much to rave about, so little space.

Exquisite, sensational, superlative

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by -Ant8888-

-Ant8888-’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin was spacious. Bigger than I expected. Shower was amazing. Multiple jets get all the nooks ;-) Bed was comfie & large. Balcony was also great to chill out on occasionally. Most of our time was spent outside though, only came back to change to go somewhere else.

Celebrity Solstice Deck Plans