3. Norwegian Jewel
Well, I just got home from my Norwegian Jewel cruise yesteday (11-10-13). So, here is my review of our travel! We flew to New Orleans from Kansas City (We are from Nebraska) and stayed in nearby Gretna. Accommodation: We had two rooms, here is my review of both. Inside Stateroom: Nice, worked well for three people, 4 would be pushing it. Works for three 16-year-olds that were kinda messy:) Balcony: Small, not really suited for four people. Could've been a bit bigger. Shore Excursions: None through the ship... here is what we did though! Montego Bay: Took a van tour around the town... very pretty town! Me and my dad and the boys went and hung out at Margaritaville while my sister, friend, and mom went to the beach. Georgetown: Did the same thing as Montego Bay, took a tour. Went to the turtle farm, tried rum cake (wasn't that good to my taste), and went to hell. Jewel's sister Pearl was there as well as the Carnival Liberty. Cozumel: Went shopping most of the time... nothing really. Mom got a new ring however. Pearl was in port with us here... as well as the Allure of the Seas and Carnival Magic. Entertainment/activities: Not-So-Newlywed gameshow, Karaokie, and Jeff Bradley. Some of the entertainment that we went to on board. Jeff was a comedian and hilarious! Kids Facilities: Well, I didn't hang out at the teens club, but my sister and friend did. They said it was kinda boring... they did have fun though. Boys liked Splash Academy though. Dining: Tsar's Palace was the favorite on this ship. Very beautiful decor and wonderful food. Garden Cafe was a good one... as well as Azura main dining room. Staff/Service: We had a few favorites on this ship... Rowen the Wishy-Washy guy, Christina our Tsar's waitress, and Brian the room steward. All of them were really nice and accomodated our needs. Especially Brian. He was very good about avoiding our messes but still cleaning the room. Disembarking went well, after some small hiccups with the Customs card, we were on our way. All in all, we had fun. My friend and Sister have never been on a cruise before and they had fun. I would defiantly recommend this ship to people.

Sparkling Jewel

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by JeweloftheStorm

Accommodation: We had two rooms, here is my review of both.
Balcony: Small, not really suited for four people. Could've been a bit bigger.
Shore Excursions: None through the ship... here is what we did though!
JeweloftheStorm’s Full Rating Summary