3. Brilliance of the Seas
I just returned from a 13 night relocation cruise on the Brilliance from Boston to Tampa. I have sailed on this ship 3 times but this is the first in over 4 years and it has been refurbished. We selected an inside cabin this year. We have had balcony rooms before but we had a very pleasant time in an inside room last year on another ship and thought we would try it again. Not so good this time. Our stateroom was extremely noisy this year we could easily hear those in adjoining rooms as well as hall noise and a constant roar and creaking of the ship. The waters were calm but for some reason these noises were going all day and night!! The public rooms have been redone and in great style, the R Bar replaces the Champaign bar (I think) on 4 and they were using the Colony Club as an additional Diamond and up lounge the improvements are all positive. This cruise was generally middle-older Bostonians with a sprinkle of others. Few children. We travel with another couple and we all thought the food was above par however we heard others complaining, our previous few cruised have departed from other countries and I think its what you are used to that makes you like the food. Windjammer had the usual fare as did the main dining room but all in all very good. we did not partake in any excursions but did take cabs and walked the ports. Cabin was basic as usual, but seemed more noisy than usual. We could hear those in cabins on each side talking in regular tone. Hall noise and some kind of low roar going at all times (I think it was a dishwasher)  Convenient location however on St Kitts we went to a beach bar and had an excellent time, St Lucia we went to Sandels La Toc for a day pass, a wonderful place. We did Barbados, Curacao and Aruba on our own. Great weather and easy to get around.

Boston to Tampa relocation cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by 31cruises

we did not partake in any excursions but did take cabs and walked the ports.
31cruises’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Cabin was basic as usual, but seemed more noisy than usual. We could hear those in cabins on each side talking in regular tone. Hall noise and some kind of low roar going at all times (I think it was a dishwasher)Convenient location however
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans