• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

lindamrobinson
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2013
Cabin:

My Auntie Joan and Uncle Gordon always swore that there was not other cruise line to be considered except P&O so when my husband booked a holiday on the Ventura for our first wedding anniversary I was really excited. Although I had cruised before I had not been on P&O one.

We were delighted at the free coach to take us down to Southampton which saved time,money and driving and the check in was relatively trouble free. Finding out cabin was easy and our luggage was already there for us and the cabin was great but would have been improved by adding a comfy chair.

Service throughout the ship was generally good and the good was excellant and we found no need to visit the specialist restaurants which always seemed empty anyway so obviously others agreed with us!

Our cabin was adequate with comfortable beds, excellent storage space and excellent service from Sharon our Steward. One addition would have been an arm chair.

previous reviewnext review