• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Fishoish
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Sep 2006
Cabin:

****** A bit about us ****** Hi everybody, my name is Jason and my wife (Tina) and I picked this cruise as it had a very good itinerary and it was a good price. This was our first cruise experience and we figured that this would be a good way to get our feet wet (try to cruising experience without breaking the bank). We both love Europe and have been to several destinations in Europe before.

We ended up not taking a single excursion with Carnival as we felt pretty comfortable being able to find our way around the different ports (especially with the wealth of information on this site). Tina is also of Italian heritage and speaks Italian pretty well (although she will say otherwise). This came in handy several times and I think the locals opened up a bit more when Tina did this. Of course, it might have been the fact that after hearing me try to speak Italian they figured they better be nice or I might try to do it again.

In this review I'm just going to save you from trying out my creative writing skills (they are horrible) and just give you the gritty details of what we did at each port (with costs, etc) and what we would recommend to other doing this cruise, because that's really why your reading this, right? =)

Cabin Int