3. Carnival Liberty

This was our 13th Carnival cruise and I have to say it was the best. The ship was immaculate, I mean Hospital Clean, every day, every deck. The cleaning staff did a great job; there was plenty to do on this ship for all, young or old. Lots of trivia, sports activities, great music at the atrium and Czar's Casino. Easy listening or all kinds of dancing. Never a dull moment ever. Late night the Punchliner Comedy Club had very funny comedians. My favorite was Chris Wiles, one of the funniest act I've seen on Carnival.The music by Music Power was the most enjoyable. They could play anything from Abba to ZZ Top and do it extremely well. No complaints about the food at all. Great dinner menus, outrageously good tasting Guy's Hamburgers.

A stop at Half Moon Cay was the most relaxing part of our cruise. Miles of white sandy beaches crystal clear water and plenty of space to relax. Could have stayed there for a couple days. The cabin was just right; we've been very comfortable with an Ocean View for the past 5 cruises. Nice layout with a large window, plenty of space for our luggage. The dining staff was outstanding, very polite and courteous. The main shows in the Venetian Palace was top notch. Great music and singing with high energy dancing. I must mention that Josh (Big Sexy) Cruise Director was fantastic. He was everywhere, always asking "are you having a good time?" Even got to spend a few minutes with him on his morning show. Just a fun person to be with.

And then finally the worst part of the cruise came Saturday, Disembarking. The day all good things came to the end. But it won't be long before we take part in another Carnival cruise. The question is, will it be better than this one?

The best.