3. Carnival Sunshine

My husband and I just finished the 12 day Mediterranean cruise on the Carnival Sunshine...( sailing sate was 10-21). All in all, we had a wonderful time. As usual the staff and crew were absolutely wonderful. The ports are simply amazing!! Such beautiful places, but so little time to enjoy.

Our room- We had booked months in advance, and kept watching to see whether the price would decrease. We upgraded our room to the Cloud 9 Spa Deck on deck 12. It was great!! We had access to the spa, which was absolutely wonderful! My husband loved the three different saunas. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The cabin itself, was nice also. Huge patio door which lead to a spacious balcony. The room steward was only seen three times in the whole 12 day cruise. We weren't supplied with ice, or a nice bucket, but we dint mind. Our room was very comfy and was serviced twice daily. The floor leads directly out to the Serenity Deck- which was wonderful. Not crowded and just a great relaxing place to unwind.

The only down side about being that high on the boat is elevators can be a little slow. I would definitely do the Spa Deck again.

The food/shows/etc- we only went to one show, so I can't honestly judge the full 12 days. The food was great, as usual. We ate at Farenheit 555 one night and it was great. Very nice ambiance and the food was delicious. We also ate at Ji Ji's and the Italian restaurant, ( I can't remember the name). Those three new places are very nice additions to the Carnival food choices. We really liked the latter 2, because we at both of them twice.

Had a great time

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by SummitGuilford

SummitGuilford’s Full Rating Summary

Great room, and great floor. Quiet and very close to the serenity deck

Carnival Sunshine Deck Plans