3. Island Escape

We just arrived back after our best of med cruise on 22nd oct for mam dads golden wedding. Stayed for 4 days at santa lucia afterwards.

Firstly can I say what a fantastic time we had I have done royal caribean independence of seas so was a bit dubious about dropping down to island escape, but wow!

Had the most amazing relaxed and friendly time...food superb ...ship more than adequate...much better than expected....and staff I can not praise them enough..from room attendants to bar staff to restaurant waiters etc etc.....superb special mention to Hendrick and Julie in restaurant who made mam dad anniversary extra special. Ronaldo in the pub superb and everyone else in the wonderful team.

Go with my open mind..it's the most amazing experience it is what you make it and we will defo be back next ear. Contracts have been given to all staff for another year so at least we can enjoy the island Escape for one more year and here's hoping many more.

Superb

Island Escape Cruise Review by Chrisdoug

Chrisdoug’s Full Rating Summary

Small but adequate nice to have a balcony

More Thomson Cruises Island Escape Reviews