3. Wind Spirit
My wife and I got married on this cruise!!! The service was impeccable, the food delicious and the ship board experience intimate with only 140 people aboard. We made great friends on board and love the destinations. In some cases we were the only ship in the harbor as the big ships could not be accomodated. Monemvasia, Greece was over the top fun and scenic. In a few harbors where there were big ships, we watched as hundreds of passengers waited in line to return to their ship while we arrived at the Windstar disembark point and were greated with ice tea and the smiling faces of Windstar staff helping us on board immediately! The worst part about the cruise is that we are now completely spoiled and could never go on one of the larger cruise ships! I highly recommend this cruise line!

Simply awesome.

Wind Spirit Cruise Review by msharch

msharch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Wind Spirit price drops

Well laid out and tastefully appointed!
  Wind Spirit Deck Plans