3. MSC Divina

Embarked in Bari... (Only regret) From the moment you arrive on board it feels like you are on in a high priced hotel.

We booked a Balcony Cabin... Gorgeous and well appointed.

Buffet breakfast was as expected at ANY smorgasbord. Meals in the designated restaurants were plentiful and good variety. The wait staff (In Particular Raddi) were excellent and anticipated drink orders as we sat down for dinner.

Two of the shore tours we booked 6 months in advance were cancelled due to lack of participation but the alternatives chosen were really well organised. The ports stopped at were fantastic... although it would have been nice to spend more time at each.

I highly recommend the Allegrissimo drinks package as it was great value for money... I also had my hair dyed , cut and styled, nails and makeup done for the gala night at Aurea Spa and their prices were quite reasonable. In fact i believe they were cheaper than having them done here in Australia. The hair stuff only took about 2 hours as well..

We ran into many other Aussies on our cruise and there were other English speakers as well. Seriously if you get an opportunity to cruise with MSC Divina, do it

Staff are lovely More than Reasonable Pricing

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Preshy1969

We booked a Balcony Cabin... Gorgeous and well appointed.

Preshy1969’s Full Rating Summary