3. Navigator of the Seas
The Itinerary of ship for 7 nts was very good with all ports worth seeing. The biggest disappointment was how much RCCL nickeled and dimed you once onboard. Charging for orange juice ( fresh squeezed at 4.00 a glass) , Extra if you wanted a decent steak or lobster in dining room . Pictures were way overpriced. No wonder no body buys them and they get all trashed. 20.95 for a photo is RIDICULOUS! A couple of shows onboard were worth seeing, including Jersey Boys tunes. and Ice skating. Most were mediocre or not worth the time. Snacks in Promenade cafe good and complimentary. Johnney Rockets fun. Shore excursions pricey. Embarking and disembarking really easy. Specialty dining at PORTOFINOS was excellent. Waiter was good and food excellent. Only bad experience there is they charged both rooms cost for 3 so we were double billed. When trying to correct this at Pursers desk... attendants there are clueless and are less than zero for help. We finally had to go back to Portofinos to get charge fixed. Also I am a travel agent and sent wine to my friends. Good thing I brought receipt because again Pursers desk was clueless and took an hour to get the wine finally!!

Navigator of Seas Europe oct 2013

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Kathryncruises

Kathryncruises’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

I was a single in an inside cabin. My cabin was adequate and my room steward was excellent. Location midship was good as well. Cabin had no Toiletries as amenities. old style tv and a safe with all the numbers smudged off.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans