3. Viking Baldur
When we booked we didn't know that we would be on the maiden voyage, so a shiny new ship awaited us. Although a few kinks it was a fabulous 2 weeks. I'd move in forever. I'm sure by now the service at dinner has improved as nobody had worked together prior to our sailing. The food at all meals was quite good. Far superior to ocean cruises we have previously taken. All staff from bar to reception to room steward were exceptional. Hotel manager, as he's called, referred us to a small off the beaten track restaurant for dinner one night in his home city, then made us dinner reservations and arranged a taxi. Private balcony. REAL BALCONY to view castle after vineyard after castle. Oh my! And, incidentally, great included tours as well. But I could have just stayed on board and been just as happy. Loved every minute.

If I could I'd move in!

Viking Baldur Cruise Review by sunshineinparadise

sunshineinparadise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

A real honest balcony. french door opens on to veranda with 2 chairs and small table. perfect for morning coffee or afternoon wine. the only way to go. so worth it.
  Viking Baldur Deck Plans