3. Norwegian Spirit

Just stepped off a horrible experience with the spirit. Tickets were $2,000 per person. .

This did not include alcohol or soft drinks. The cruise was sold to me on he basis of there being lectures, guest speakers and all manner of education on ship. In addition to this, there were many sports and other activities such as movies to enjoy while at sea.

Rubbish! The rooms played the same movies for two weeks and the only movie the ship had was Oz.

there was a basketball net, a set of gold clubs and a tiny gymnasium. The only lectures were to spruce their overpriced tours or trying to sell some rubbish art.

A most expensive, disappointing experience. I expected so much and soon realised I was stuck on a floating chicken nugget for 14 days. To top it off, the staff provided my personal email address without my consent to two passengers I tried to avoid most of the cruise.

I would never travel with Norweigan Cruise Lines again.

Avoid the Norwegian spirit

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by Azz1973

I would never travel with Norweigan Cruise Lines again.

Azz1973’s Full Rating Summary