3. Carnival Paradise

My daughter and I just got back from four days on Carnival Paradise. We were both very pleased overall with the experience.

I was a bit unsure at first, given the age of the ship but all my concerns were immediately put to rest upon arrival. The Paradise is a great ship, even though it's not had some of the upgrades it's sister ships have had. It was clean and quite comfortable, not to mention a pretty vessel.

This was daughter's first cruise, and she is prone to motion sickness so we booked an inside cabin. It turned out to be a very bumpy cruise even in the inside cabin, thanks to storms in the Gulf of Mexico. Luckily, someone gave her a patch to wear and it worked wonders.

Service could not have been better. The crew went above and beyond all expectations. Our waiter, Israel, made dinner a lot of fun and our cabin steward, Gede, was always available when we needed him.

Our cabin was kept spotless and serviced every time we stepped out for more than a few minutes.

The food wasn't anything special but it wasn't bad either.

Entertainment was good, especially the band "Blood Power" They were amazing!!

We'd definitely book another cruise on the Paradise!

Four Days of Paradise!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by cruiser0813

The food wasn't anything special but it wasn't bad either.

Entertainment was good, especially the band "Blood Power" They were amazing!!

We'd definitely book another cruise on the Paradise!

cruiser0813’s Full Rating Summary

Our cabin was spotless, comfortable, and quiet!

Carnival Paradise Deck Plans