3. Celebrity Infinity

Picked this ship due to an itinary that is only offered 3-4 times per year.

Cabin; Booked an inside and it was money well spent, no complaints.

Dining/Food; I pre paid my gratuities and was enrolled in "any time dining”(so many different names for the same thing), choose a variety of dining times and often shared a table with different folks, I had read so much about the quality on Celebrity ships however, the food was average at best as, I did not starve.

Public room; Very well kept, but a lot of space was for lounges vice just relaxing and getting away.

Entertainment; average, quite a few entertainers were British and since about 85% of the ship were British I just did not get some of the humor and shows. However, the violin quartet was superb.

Overall; A non smoking sailing which was great but it is an average ship with excellent service. Met many wonderful people perhaps a few more nights of fun Karaoke would have made this sailing better, just too proper for my liking.

12N Wine Immersive- Great But SO SO SHIP

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by wack001

Picked this ship due to an itinary that is only offered 3-4 times per year.

Cabin; Booked an inside and it was money well spent, no complaints.

wack001’s Full Rating Summary