3. Legend of the Seas

We booked our 11 day Greek Isle, Turkey, Croatia and Venice cruise back in March and we were a little worried that this older ship although just recently refurbished would not be up to par with the other 3 RCI cruise ships we have sailed with over the years. We were very pleased to say the least when we go on the ship. It is a smaller ship but very convenient to everything. The balcony was smaller than the other ships but the rooms were great with lots of storage that we didn't us all the spaces.

We had a great cabin steward Mervin who just that week was nominated employee of the month so we were so happy for him and after having him for 11 days we know why he received the award. He kept our stateroom #7582 just "ship shape" and tended to any need we had very quickly.

The rooms were recently refurbished so we found everything fresh, clean and the bed very comfortable. I thought the bathroom arrangement was adequate with lots of storage areas. I liked the fact the shower head was adjustable. We had lots of storage also in the cabin , more that we could use.  The only thing too small was the safe which could not hold a laptop which in my case was a Netbook size but wouldn't fit.  WiFi worked in the rooms pretty good.

We (3 couples) thought the room was outstanding and our waiter was the best we have ever had on a cruise!

The entertainment was much better than I was anticipating, the Windjammer was great, and the customer service desk was friendly and very helpful.

Plesantly surprised

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by mamabear123

• Sail Date: September 2013
  • Destination: Greece

mamabear123’s Full Rating Summary

We had lots of storage also in the cabin , more that we could use.
WiFi worked in the rooms pretty good.

Legend of the Seas Deck Plans