3. Jewel of the Seas

I completely enjoyed my cruise on the Jewel of the Seas. I chose this cruise because of the itinerary. I read some of the previous reviews about the ship being old and out dated. I did not notice the ship was outdated at all. This was my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. This was my first inside cabin (8630) and it was not bad at all. I felt the room was spacious. My only complaint would be that the shower is really small. There was a lot of storage in the rooms.

I arrived at the pier around 5 pm and did not have to wait in any lines to get on the ship. My room was ready and I received my luggage really fast.

I had anytime dining and ate dinner at 8 pm every night in the Tides dining room. The food was really good. I had the best waiter (Ricky). I ordered the filet mignon ($15) from the menu 2 nights and it was one of the best steaks that I have ever had. I wish I would have noticed it on the menu sooner, I would have ordered it every night. The Windjammer food was ok. I got a little tired of the same thing every day.

The ports were awesome. My favorites were St Kitts and Curacao. I took a private tour around the island and it was great. I booked these outside of the cruise ship. I would like to go back to both islands.

Overall the cruise was GREAT!!! I would recommend.

Great Cruise!!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by mheflin62

Overall the cruise was GREAT!!! I would recommend.

mheflin62’s Full Rating Summary

The room was really spacious for an inside cabin. Lots of storage. Only complaint would be that the shower is really small.

Jewel of the Seas Deck Plans