• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2013
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Went down to Norfolk to give another Carnival ship a try. Cruised on the Pride twice out of Baltimore. I really didn't like the Glory...even with all of the upgrades. Rooms were old and not quiet. Crew in halls very loud. Couple in next room having loud, screaming sex every night. I was not sure what to tell my son about that.

Hated how the 3rd and 4th floors were broken up with no way to get to the other end. We were always forced to go from 2nd floor where our room was up to 5th and then back down to 3rd to eat. It was laid out very confusingly. And don't get me started on the elevators!! Skipped our floor so many times. I don't know why - button was pressed. Staff blocked them out a lot too.

Food in the lido buffets were always cold. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tried different times. The Pride had so much of a better crew and food was great compared to the Glory.

Either the shower or toilet must have leaked. Our floor was constantly wet right at the door everyday. As mentioned previously- room was noisy and right near staff's room where all of their service carts and supplies are kept. Has connecting room - no noise privacy. When docking - whole room shook. Nice window, but horrible night's sleep.

Find a Carnival Glory Cruise from $249