3. Carnival Dream

We have been on over 10 cruises.

Arrived at the port at 2:00 pm. Walked right on the ship. Went to get a quick burger, were told they were closing until after the life boat drill! That was at 3:00 pm. The muster drill was a joke! We sat in the aft dinning room for the entire drill!

Waited for dinner, the early seating, the wait staff was great, the food was awful! It never got any better!

The buffet on the lido deck was just as bad! This was our 7th carnival cruise, and I'm afraid, our last!

Is it me, or has the food gotten increasingly worse.

Our first carnival cruise was on the Elation in 2006, the food was great then.

Someone aboard had a medical emergency, we had to turn around and head back to Nassau.

This made us late for Puerto Rico. I'm glad they looked after the guest!

Our cabin steward was awesome! Thank you Kohari! You made a not so cruise turn out well.

Staff was friendly, ship was clean.

The comedians were fantastic!! Shows were packed every night.

Getting off the ship at the different ports was a fiasco! 4000 people trying to get off the ship using one gangway!

Getting back on was just as bad!

Only having two pools made it very crowded! Unruly children everywhere!

The Serenity deck was also crowded,but quiet.

I have also noticed the amount of time in ports has gotten shorter.

I always thought there was no such thing as a bad cruise, I just had one!

My first cruise was in the late 1980's. Boy has crushing changed!

Carnival Nightmare

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by rlrs88

We have been on over 10 cruises.

Is it me, or has the food gotten increasingly worse.

Our first carnival cruise was on the Elation in 2006, the food was great then.

This made us late for Puerto Rico. I'm glad they looked after the guest!

Staff was friendly, ship was clean.

The comedians were fantastic!! Shows were packed every night.

Getting back on was just as bad!

Only having two pools made it very crowded! Unruly children everywhere!

The Serenity deck was also crowded,but quiet.

I have also noticed the amount of time in ports has gotten shorter.

I always thought there was no such thing as a bad cruise, I just had one!

My first cruise was in the late 1980's. Boy has crushing changed!

rlrs88’s Full Rating Summary