Brilliant experience: Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Bosleydog
Overall Member Rating
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
1. Boarding straight forward and fairly quick and painless
2. Cabin 7194 (balcony), large, clean, comfortable. Great room attendants
3. Dining room 8.30 seating, excellent food, decent menu choice, room temperature too hot at times, dining staff superb at all times.
4. All inclusive drinks package worked out really well with drinks easy to order.
5. Showtime in the theatre was again pretty faultless with different acts each night.
6. Ocean view cafe a bit chaotic at times for lunch and breakfast but great choice of food.
7. Port locations spot on with Genoa our personal favourite.
8. The cruise director had a great balance of being funny and informative and seemed to work hard at getting around the ship and being visible to guests as were the crew who always had a pleasant attitude.
9. Wifi was disappointing and expensive but was More given a refund of our $99 and $20 for the inconvenience when i explained the situation to guest relations.
10. Tremendous effort by the crew to keep the ship clean and free from bugs etc. Less
Great location, clean, large, modern
First cruise. Relaxing and enj...
Time to retire Freedom of the ...
Good but lots of overpricing w...
First cruise for us and defini...
First cruise with Celebrity
All about St Petersburg