3. Norwegian Sun
Our cabin was awesome and we really enjoyed having a balcony. Entertainment in the theatre was really quite good, and the group that played every night in the Observation lounge were excellent, but the rest of the music was only fair, especially the guitar player and the piano player. I enjoy Free-Style Dining, but Free-Style Cruising is too much ! Jeans and stained Auto-Body T-shirts in the dining room should not be acceptable. I am on a luxury liner and would like to feel that I am on a luxury vacation. I don't need formal nights, but insisting on smart casual would be far better than what we saw on this cruise. I am not a snob, but I really felt this was inappropriate. We sailed Norwegian in the Baltic a few years ago and loved it. Whether Norwegian has gone down-hill, or just this ship, I am not sure. The food was passable only, with few choices and mostly the same choices every night. I do not go to the specialty restaurants as I feel the main dining rooms should be wonderful as well, and up to this cruise, which is our 10th cruise, I have previously been very satisfied. This is the first negative review I have ever written about a cruise. The port of Astoria should not be a port that cruiseships stop at. Waste of time. Why not Seattle ?? We also had to line up for 1.5 hours to get onto the ship - terrible - never experienced that before, either. Hopefully Norwegian will pull up their socks, but I will never know, because I won't sail Norwegian again.

Vancouver to Los Angeles, Repositiong

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by barbamomma

Our cabin was awesome and we really enjoyed having a balcony.
barbamomma’s Full Rating Summary