• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2013
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I see how many people love the Pearl, so I wonder if we just had bad luck, in part due to terrible weather. I've traveled on the Oosterdam and the Epic, and both were superior to the Pearl. The Pearl seemed pretty middle of the road to me.

It started with a terrible line-up in Vancouver to board. We got in line at 12;05 and reached our cabins at 2:45. We were very hungry, but couldn't eat because dining had been closed down in anticipation of a 3:15 lifeboat drill. Not a good start!

[Our Cabin Was] Very comfortable, lots of storage, roomy safe, lots of hangers, only shampoo and shower gel in the washrooms, good hairdryer. Lovely bed (my sister and her daughter were not so lucky, despite being in a more expensive stateroom.) Kept very clean and tidy.

Find a Norwegian Pearl Cruise from $293