3. Disney Dream

We live in South Florida so travel to the Port took 3 hours. Got up drove in the same day, no need for expense of hotel. Though there is a perk to staying at a nearby hotel or even a Disney hotel. They offer free parking and shuttle service, a perk we used last Disney cruise.

This was our second Disney cruise. We cruise various lines, but wanted the Disney experience this time.

Embarkation was simple, well set up, smooth to board. They even have characters stop in to see the guests before you board, nice touch.

Our cabin was on deck 9. Clean, large for what we are use too on another line. Absolutely love the bathtub/shower and a separate area for the toilet, brilliant.

Balcony was good size, no complaints.

Our Cabin Steward was all over us with making sure things were perfect for us, he shined and was recognized for his service.

Food: OMG, this was incredible. Best I have tasted in awhile and I have been cruising for a long time,

My husband loved the free sodas, what a concept!

Entertainment was top notch Disney all the way. I got goose bumps during the shows, with even a sniffle or two, quite touching shows for me. I felt like a child again and it felt good.

Castaway Cay is so beautiful, clean, chair everywhere. Loved the adult only area. The outside BBQ was actually good food! I had grilled Dolphin which was so good, no other line has offered this.

The ship itself is incredible. Well designed, all Disney through and through the ship. Loved the piped in Disney music.

Art work, you must look at, it comes alive! just so Disney, I loved it!

Disembarkation was a breeze, we walked off with our bags, ship cleared by 8am. No waiting, minimal lines.

I really have nothing bad to report. My DH and I love to cruise, we booked again for another Disney cruise before we left. We will continue to cruise other lines, but when you are ready to be treated like a Princess or King, spend the extra money and do a Disney cruise, you will see why, worth every single dime spent!

My Magical Disney Cruise aboard the beautiful Dream

Disney Dream Cruise Review by cruisers4ever

• Sail Date: October 2013
  • Destination: Bahamas

Balcony was good size, no complaints.

My husband loved the free sodas, what a concept!

Art work, you must look at, it comes alive! just so Disney, I loved it!

cruisers4ever’s Full Rating Summary

Great location, near the exit, easy to get to breakfast each day and go the spa

Disney Dream Deck Plans