• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

rundg001
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Aug 2013
Cabin:

This was my first time in Alaska, and I liked the concept of an 'adventure' cruise with activities other than watching the ocean go by. This was what I wanted and just what I received.

Since this was my first cruise, I had lot of questions for the sales staff. They treated me courteously, got back to me with answers and helped by providing options that worked. When the time came, they followed up to make sure everything was in order. Instructions provided were clear and easy to follow.

A small cruise ship, not a floating hotel, was a must for me. A desire to meet the crew and most of the passengers was also a desire. Captain 'Marce' was easy to talk to and her crew was a reflection of her very good leadership. They were all friendly, helpful, very accommodating and very easy to work with.

Our cabin was snug, but very adequate. Most time was spent on deck, and time in cabin was for dressing, bathing and sleeping. We could see the scenery from our cabin (all cabins face out) and could determine the weather by opening the window. It made clothing choices for planned activities very easy.

3 Helpful Votes