3. Carnival Freedom

Travelers were my husband and I.

Pros:

Friendliest crew we have ever encountered. Remembered our names everywhere we went.

The only time we had a problem getting service was at the atrium bar where I think they needed more help.

Food was very good in all venues. Mongolian Wok is slow but not the crew's fault. My time dining was great! Service was excellent and never took a long time as other people have reported.

Ship was very clean although showing some wear and tear. (how can it not?)

The entertainment was great! Marcus Allen was spectacular and Ticket to Ride is not to be missed.

Guest services was very attentive.

Cons:

Cabin room temperature was very warm and stuffy.

Casino did not have enough penny slots to accommodate the guests. No one is playing the dollar slots and they need to add more penny slots.

Debarkation was ridiculous. We are Platinum and were asked to meet in the dining room. We winded our way through the atrium and that is where they had a group excursion waiting to leave also. Not the best planning. Once off, we all had to use one of two elevators to get to our luggage and that took a long time.

Overall, we would sail this ship and itinerary again. We did a tour with Gordon Finch in Antigua and would highly recommend him. He was on time, friendly and a lot of fun.

Wonderfully relaxing....not perfect of course

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by crzynurs

Travelers were my husband and I.

Pros:

Ship was very clean although showing some wear and tear. (how can it not?)

Guest services was very attentive.

Cons:

Cabin room temperature was very warm and stuffy.

crzynurs’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior
Cabin 4A 1201

Great room. Need to know that you will be awoken at each port including the home port by thrusters vibrating your whole room. It's like a magic fingers vibrating bed on steroids. We didn't mind it but one should know about it. I loved the space in this odd shaped room. There is a large area of floor space near the closets where there were 2 chairs and a table and plenty of room to walk around. You could actually have pull a cot in that area without any issue. Room temperature was too warm for comfort.

Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins