3. Azamara Journey

We have just finished our first ever cruise on the Azamara Journey and it was truly an amazing experience.

Right from the very start where we were met outside the cruise terminal, it didn't take long for us to go through customs and were on board with a glass of bubbly and lunch waiting.

Our balcony cabin was spacious enough and although we didn't use our balcony a lot it was lovely to have.

The service on board was outstanding, Raymond and Hilda who looked after our room were fantastic and on my husband birthday they had gone in and put balloons and a Happy Birthday banner up, a nice touch.

The food on board was very good, we ate in the Window cafe for breakfast and lunch and the discovery restaurant for dinner where we had excellent food and service.

The entertainment that we went to was very enjoyable.

There is nothing that I can fault about the cruise and I look forward to doing another one.

An Amazing Cruise

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by Kiwi Travellers

The entertainment that we went to was very enjoyable.

Kiwi Travellers’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin 7065, Great location, spacious cabin. Bathroom small but not a problem serves it purpose.

Azamara Journey Deck Plans