3. Carnival Dream

Arrived at the Port , and absolute chaos.. Hundreds of people waiting in line, and this was at 1:30pm . Carnival computers went down. Lucky for us we were Platinum members , so we went straight to the head of the line.. so to speak. The people at the terminal did a great job in expediting the huge lines.. So kudos to them. We absolutely loved the Cove balcony, on the Port side as you see everything..

The food was pretty good, the pasta bar was excellent, and the deli sandwiches were awesome.. The pizza could have been better, and room service needs to expand their menu. All in all in was really good..

The entertainment was good, the comedy acts were fantastic.. Jamie the cruise Director was the best we've ever had. She was so approachable, so down to earth, and personable and friendly. The Dream will miss her, as she off to the Carnival Sunshine. Be careful and check your receipts, as I was charged for buckets of beer at the pool which I didn't have.. Also the bartender at the Casino bar screwed up more than once. I find entertainment lacking between 5pm and 7:30pm... It was a good cruise the ports were all fantastic, but I'm Dreamed out..

Dream 2

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by trekkie

trekkie’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2252

Cove balcony, simply the best.. So close to the water it was amazing. cabin 2252 was under the shore excursion desk, so it was really quiet. Elevator so close to your room ,and no noise ..

Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins