A decent, but not exceptional, cruise.: Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall Member Rating
A decent, but not exceptional, cruise.
Destination: Europe - British Isles & Western
Bottom line: Great Company. On time, polite, efficient. Will use again if I need similar transfers.
2. Cabin: Veranda cabin quite nice, reasonably spacious, and contained adequate storage space.
3. Service: Cabin cleanup was very good. No complaints.
4. Food: uneven in the dining room. Fish dishes not great; Beef less than tender at times. Lamb was good, however. Service here was good, as well.
Buffet: Fairly decent as buffets go. Breakfast the best choice.
5. Excursions: Typical ship impersonal, superficial types. Our highlight was viewing the Bayeux Tapestry. The absolute lowlight was a "cruise" on Loch Lomond - deadly More dull.
Advice - book your own excursions.
6. Recommendation: Cafe Bacio is a nice place to hang out, particularly if you have a drinks package.
7. We played Trivia and found the "moderators" charming and personable - would have been better if we won more often. Less
Cabin review: 1C7017
You have my cabin evaluation above (#7017). It is, however, an obstructed view cabin.
Distinctly 3rd rate
With attention to detail could...
Better than Expected
Great itinerary, tired ship, n...
First time to Alaska on Infini...
Alaska was simply amazing