3. Carnival Freedom

We had an awesome time!

Cabin: We loved our Lido cabin 9226. It was middle of the hall forward so no where near the elevators or high traffic areas yet only steps away from the action of the Lido deck! We will def do this location again in a heartbeat! Our cabin steward was great! We asked for ice the first day and it was never low after that first day!

Food: Best service we have ever had on a cruise and this was our 9th! Ratha and her team were awesome! We asked for all kinds of extra things and she never missed a beat! The food was great...absolutely no complaints!

Free time activities: We stayed at the adult pool aft....quite, relaxing and pretty good bar service!

Excursions/Ports: This was my biggest downfall and completely my fault...this cruise kind of snuck up on me I did not do enough research on the ports and just found ourselves winging it. This worked out fine and maybe even a good thing. We kind of decided we got a taste of these ports and the next time we visit we will know more what to look for. Curacao and Aruba were beautiful! LaRoma was a very poor looking area and we did do an excursion here. Grand Turk we just were not prepared and ended up just sitting at Margaritaville for lunch the back on the boat.

Will go on this boat and this itinerary again ...when do we leave?

Freedom ...simply fantastic!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by bbmom2boys

We had an awesome time!

Will go on this boat and this itinerary again ...when do we leave?

bbmom2boys’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin 8A 9226

Cabin location was awesome! On Lido so close to everything! But not close to any elevator or noise making area! Will def do a Lido cabin again!

Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Aruba

Just walked off the ship and asked a tour guide to take the 6 of us on a tour of the island and drop us at a beach. He gave us a great price of $35 per person! He had an air conditioned extended van and he took us on a personal tour of the island complete with a stop to buy drinks and a cooler for the beach! He had a personal connection to the beach he took us too and "Sandra" took care of us on the beach! He came back and got us exactly when he said he would. Only down side was the beach was very crowded. It was Palm Beach.

View All 1,364 Aruba Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Aruba Cruise Port Review
  • Curacao

This was my favorite port however I will do things differently next time. We were there from 2-11 and I wish I would have found a sunset cruise. We got on a bus and just did a tour of the island and then my wonderful husband took me to a jewelry store before we got back on the boat! The port and the island were beautiful! Would go back there in a heartbeat!

View All 994 Curacao Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Curacao Cruise Port Review
  • Grand Turk

I did not do enough research for Grand Turk! We ended up just going to Margaritaville and wasting the day. Next time I will try to find a deep sea fishing excursion or some kind of adventure. The beach was nice and free so that was a plus!

View All 1,746 Grand Turk Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Grand Turk Cruise Port Review
  • Catamaran Tour

We were happy that we booked an excursion here. The port was very poor and not much going on so doing a Carnival excursion in this case was a good move. The overall excursion was good except that I kept getting full mouth fulls of fuel from a boat. Not sure if it was our boat or one in the area but we all experienced this.

View All 1 Catamaran Tour Reviews