3. Silver Whisper

Our butler, Kumar, and his assistant, Ranny absolutely spoiled us. No detail was left unattended. I never had to ask to refill the fridge with my favorite beverage-Kumar took note from the first day on. He went above and beyond, helping us to select wine, delivering it to the room, taking it to the restaurant, escorting us to the restaurant....he was fantastic and the cabin was spotless!

Zoe in hairdressing was amazing. Best blow dry/style I have ever had.

Dhanyesh in the main dining room made us feel as if we were the only people he was serving. I don't know how he took care of so many tables and had time to attend to so many details, and his charming smile warms your heart.

All in all, Silverseas does it right from beginning to end! And the size of the ship is perfect-not too many people, but not so few that you feel as if you run into the same people over and over.

This company knows how to do it right!

Another lovely time on Silverseas

Silver Whisper Cruise Review by sheree

Zoe in hairdressing was amazing. Best blow dry/style I have ever had.

This company knows how to do it right!

sheree’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

cabins are fantastic! plenty of room, well thought out, excellent use of space, veranda is a must, bath quite large-has a tub and a shower-closet has plenty of room

Silver Whisper Deck Plans