The Carnival idea of fun differed from our own ,NEVER AGAIN : Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by MICK48DC
Overall Member Rating
The Carnival idea of fun differed from our own ,NEVER AGAIN
Destination: Eastern Caribbean
1) Embarcation/ departure was the best of any cruise
2) Staff were great and friendly
3) Food was ok , breakfast was ok but poorly laid out , if you wanted fruit you had to queue in the Omelette line , crazy
4) Marketplace lunch time was just about ok with limited choice
5) Dinner was pretty good , no complaints
6) Steak & Italian were excellent
7) The main swimming pool was awful , the music was on full blast from 8 oclock am and never stopped , the pool was full of adults drinking and kids More splashing (having fun) . You could have walked across the pool on other guests heads
8) The aft pool was better but still pretty noisy & busy
9) We located ourselves at the Adults only Serenity Area but sadly there was no pool to cool off in
10) The waiters traditional song in the dining room happened on day 2 , i am still trying to work that one out
11) A letter arrived on day 2 telling us that tips were being charged on day 2 , ditto question above ??
12) All 4 ports were good , we did our own thing
13) One evening during our STARTER a waiter asked if we wanted after dinner drinks , as he was so insistant we thought it was free so we said ok and then he produced a bill , we had them removed quickly
14) Entertainment in the bland main theatre was virtually non existant , mostly , bingo, quizzes , Mr and Mrs contest and of course Butch himself
15) The ships internal design was very bland , atrium average , Sapphire restaurant was beige . It just was not spectacular like other ships
16) Shops were full of cheap rubbish sold as bargains
17) Everything was about squeezing extra money from guests , very little included in price
I guess the Carnival fun style just did not suit us maybe??? Less
Cabin review: BAL
Beautiful Ship...but worse ser...
Spectacular ship and entertain...
In a word . . . "Disappointing...
Good, but not great, family cr...
Mom's 70th Birthday Cruise a S...