3. Island Escape
Have been on two cruises previously, Ventura and Thomson Destiny. Went on Island Escape as part of a stay and cruse package (stayed in hotel first). Reviews weren't great so wasn't expecting it to be fab but boy was I wrong. The food, entertainment and staff were brilliant. The itinerary was brilliant. One tip is to get the train to Rome, then a hop on hop off bus. So much cheaper. 12 e for return train and 20e for the hop on bus. Did the Puccini lake, villa and Pisa trip which was really nice. It was a 5 hour trip which is long enough! Travelled with a teenager. We never saw her! Teenager club was great. Corsica and St Raffael, went for a walk around and then to the beach. Las ramblas in Barcelona a stone through from the ship. Ship very laid back with no formal dress up nights which suited us. The only thing I would change is the fact that the two all inclusive restaurants are buffet. It would have been nice to have been served (although the waiters do bring your drinks). Food is definitely same standard as other Thomson ships though. Would I go again? Most definitely.

White Lady

Island Escape Cruise Review by J.mjones1

The food, entertainment and staff were brilliant. The itinerary was brilliant.
Would I go again? Most definitely.
J.mjones1’s Full Rating Summary