3. Marella Spirit
Yes, we loved it! Mostly down to the fabulous Entertainment team on board the Thomson spirit, I advise you all to book now. They never put a foot wrong, doing two main shows every evening, plays during the afternoon, larking around the pool AND doing a cabaret late into the night, I really could not fault them. The whole experience was made enjoyable not just by them but also the friendly staff, the great food AND the best cruise director we have ever had on ANY of the cruise lines that we have been on. I would also like to say that the Destination service team were brilliant, organising the trips, especially St Petersburg where about a thousand people went on a range of different excursions. Other destinations included: Warnemunde, Helsinki, Tallinn,Stockholm and Kalundborg ( for Copenhagen ) We should also have gone to the Kiel Canal and Riga but owing to a strike by traffic unions we were diverted to Aalborg in Denmark. (Although You can't blame Thomsons for that!) There were quite a few unhappy people on the ship because it meant an extra day at sea but Aalborg made up for it. The other reviews mentioned the tired looking ship and sure it did have some threadbare carpets and the sound system in the cinema has seen better days but I did hear a rumour that the ship is going for a re-fit at the end of the year (don't quote me on that) But don't let that put you off, a Thomson cruise is simply the best

Loved it, Loved it, Loved it

Marella Spirit Cruise Review by maximart

But don't let that put you off, a Thomson cruise is simply the best

maximart’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Marella Spirit price drops

standard outside cabin bigger than expected, not enough channels on tv, not enough plug sockets, good air con
  Marella Spirit Deck Plans