3. Carnival Dream

Let me start by stating I am 23 years old and this was my 11th cruise. (5 on RCCL, 5 on CCL, and 1 on Disney)

When booking this cruise I read reviews and realized they were mixed. I then asked a few friends who have done this ship before and they told me to save my money and not to do it. Well I didn't listen to them and after I booked I had huge buyers remorse. Well for all of you who felt or feel like me, I have to tell you how wrong my friends and all those negative reviews are. The people who gave the negative reviews are way to knit picky. Please somebody tell me a medium to large size cruise ship that does not have lines at bars, lines for the buffet, or limited space in the pool area. When it came to sun bathing though, it was very easy to find a recliner. I never had an issue finding a seat in the Encore theatre. I also went to the show about 15-30 min early to make sure I had the seat I want. The kids on the ship were barely noticeable, sometimes they stayed up late, but they did not cause any trouble and were never loud.

The food on this ship was pretty good, not the best, but the service throughout the entire ship was top notch.

The entertainment on this ship was the most I have ever encountered. They keep you busy from sun up to sun down. Cruise director Jamie does an excellent job. Every night there were shows in the Encore Theatre that were broadway style. The cruise line also brings 4 comedians on the ship. Two in the beginning of the trip and two at the end. Total comedian shows were 20. They had 8 adult friendly and 12 adult only. Oh and each show was brand new and never repeated.

I would definitely do this ship again and recommend it. Word of advice if you are skeptical to book it, you will not regret it unless you are knit picky. I had tons of fun on this cruise. You do not need to spend more money on another cruise line to have fun. I guarantee you will have the same experience on Carnival then if you book with another.

One of the Best Cruises

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by njdevils0607

• Sail Date: August 2013
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)

njdevils0607’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)
Cabin 4J 10206

Great room, Larger then a standard balcony room (no balcony though), Great View, Have deck entrance to front of the ship right outside your door (no noise though), People rarely use that deck anyway. This room is a great little secret. Would definitely book this room again.

Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins