• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

MSC Musica Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

You get what you pay for.

Review for MSC Musica to the Baltic Sea
Vricine
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2013
Cabin:

The food on the MSC Musica was terrible. No variety and tasteless. The food was several times served not hot, even during dinner. The lunch buffet was a straight disaster. I travelled solo and each time I want to get something from the buffet, my place was taken by some others. It was way too crowded, never find a place to sit on my own, always had to share with other people. It felt more like a school or work cantine then a restaurant. Food was basically the same every day with little or none variety.

As a single traveller, I asked the Maitre 'D to join for a table of 8, if possible with other singles. His answer was out of this world. Stupd and undisciplined. The highest rank he should get is a dishwasher. Not worth to wear a white jacket. Very rude and without any respect.

I have to say that the check in went very smooth but this was probably because I was so early to get onboard and luckily my cabin was already made up.

previous reviewnext review