3. Carnival Imagination

My sisters and I went to celebrate birthdays. We looked at reviews on line but still didnt know what to expect. We were told the lines to enter the ship would be terrible and it would take forever to board. Not the case. We arrived a bit too early. Around 10:45 am. No lines @ check in and waited in the holding area. Went through right away and our picture was taken. We checked into customer service to see that the our payment terms were correct and they were. I purchased a soda card because I am addicted and knew I couldn't drink lemonade and tea for the 4 days. It was worth the money. Then we headed to lunch.The meals were just OK. It was what I will call a lot of fast food.

Our cabin was small for four ladies but we were not there much. Dress is extremely casual. The pool was very disappointing. Smack dab in the middle of the Lido deck. Even if it was appealing I do not think that I would have felt comfortable with everyone eating and staring at me. The serenity deck was good. It is an over 21 location and a great escape from children. We choose the early seating and dinner was good. Our waiter Ricardo was excellent. For the captains dinner we asked to change our seating time. They said if we came back at 900 it would be fine and it was. Seated immediately. We were disappointed that the picture taking was already done so we had no professional pictures for this dinner. The food was lobster and prime rib. The lobster was overcooked and the prime rib a little undercooked for my sisters liking. I enjoyed the comedians. A little trashy but they warn you. Not child friendly. The dance show was great. Best show on the cruise. I used the spa had a massage. I didn't book ahead and got a better deal on the ship. A learning experience for all.

A little disappointed

4 sisters cruising’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior
Cabin 4E r215

R215- Very small for 4 ladies. A little noisy while traveling. Since it is one of the cheapest of cabins there are a lot of children (12 and under). Running the halls at all hours of the night- or should I say morning. I had to quiet them down around 2:30 am one morning. The steward we had (Michael) was very helpful and our room was always neat and clean.

Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Atlantis

Loved the place. So much to do. The casino was fun. Decor is beautiful. Purchase the ticket that allows you to rome about. No fun if you are stopped at a door because your ticket does not include that section.

View All 201 Atlantis Reviews
  • Atlantis Aquarium

Worth the trip. You walk through the aquarium. It is like you are walking through a cave. Beautiful species. I understand that after 500 pm it is free. Check it out.

View All 98 Atlantis Aquarium Reviews
  • Atlantis Aquaventure

Great to be able to use all of the pools and waterpark

View All 246 Atlantis Aquaventure Reviews
  • Resort Day Pass

We choose to do Atlantis. We bought the full pass. This was not restricted. Some passes lock you out of certain areas. We watched our time closely. We did the beach first. It was very nice a bit over crowded with chairs not much space in between. Went to all the pools. Did the lazy river, it was not lazy at all. Rapids along the ride. It was great. We did the aquarium, casino, took tons of pictures and they aloud us to clean up in a spa area. It was expensive but I think we got our monies worth.

View All 46 Resort Day Pass Reviews