3. Serenade of the Seas

This was our 3rd Cruise with Royal Caribbean.

Embarking was smooth and very quick.. Came in two days early stayed at Eurostars La Rambla great little hotel with a great location at the bottom of La Rambla Street.

Cabbed it over for 15 Euros was on Board by 11:30am

We picked up 6-pack of water bottles and some pop nice surprise because we were told wine only.

room was ready at noon

knock on door was our niegbour wanting to know if we can switch rooms with her friends who were on the other side???? must have been newbies, sea passes prebooked excursions are all linked to your room and the starboard side no way

3 of the 4-bags showed up shortly after... oh no they found my 4-beers in the empty lays chip containers ( holds 2-cans of beer each).

knock on the door 4th bag arrived all good or yah 2-more in my shoes..lol

Come on RCI why can't you bring a few beer on board for your room???

Cleared all there crap out of the fridge and put ours in.

Met our room attendant Raj.....excellent attendant...best we have had by far.

Ice was always topped up very knowledgeable about the ship and the ports.

We had My Time Dining

Went to the dining room for the first of only 3-nights 1- was a formal night

kind of disapointed with the menu...seemed to be same selections every night.

We stuck to the Windjammer Buffet. Happy with the variety had a differnet theme

every night.

Room service was excellent for breakfast on excursion days.

Also liked the salad bar in the adult pool area.

Great BBQ's on two of the four at sea days

Internet or WIFI such a scam.....should be free bought 75.00 packgage .50 a minutee all fine no problems kept telling me logged off but not really I had charges on my folio for 165.00 and 195.00. but they did say they were having problems and did credit it back.

Enjoyed the entertainment in the Centrum Area descent bands and the aerial perfomers were amazing.

All of our Excursions were great all guides were excellent while except

for the one for the trip to Monte Carlo very annoying wouldn't shut up on way back. One minor glitch but us on wrong bus in Athens but they caught it quick and we changed over after a half hour or so.

Biggest Surprise Turkey, had no idea it was so beautiful Hakan was our tour guide was our favourite by far.

Santorini and Almalfi coast just like post cards.

All in all great cruise and intinery we will be sticking with Royal Caribbean for all our future cruises.

So glad we took the port side had great sunsets and sunrises and views of the coast from Barcelona to Sicily.

Already planning next one

12 Night Mediterranean Greek Isles

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Vorcom

• Sail Date: July 2013
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

This was our 3rd Cruise with Royal Caribbean.

Cabbed it over for 15 Euros was on Board by 11:30am

room was ready at noon

knock on the door 4th bag arrived all good or yah 2-more in my shoes..lol

Come on RCI why can't you bring a few beer on board for your room???

Cleared all there crap out of the fridge and put ours in.

Met our room attendant Raj.....excellent attendant...best we have had by far.

Ice was always topped up very knowledgeable about the ship and the ports.

We had My Time Dining

Went to the dining room for the first of only 3-nights 1- was a formal night

kind of disapointed with the menu...seemed to be same selections every night.

We stuck to the Windjammer Buffet. Happy with the variety had a differnet theme

every night.

Room service was excellent for breakfast on excursion days.

Also liked the salad bar in the adult pool area.

Great BBQ's on two of the four at sea days

All of our Excursions were great all guides were excellent while except

Santorini and Almalfi coast just like post cards.

Already planning next one