3. Norwegian Jewel

We booked this just two weeks before we left and I thought I had done my research but either I am way too picky or didn't read the reviews correctly.

First the Good- Wonderful Entertainment. Jamie and Sin are not only great at their jobs and just so funny. The magician JP was the best I have ever seen adn again we laughed and laughed.

The bad- eating in the dining room. All the food is tasteless and I am not sure what they call beef is really beef. It was grey with grill marks and tough. All steaks including something called mignon was no more than 3/4 inch thick. They tried to help but the 2nd steaks were worse than the first. Everybody kept saying I should pay for Cagney's if I wanted a good dinner. By the end of the cruise the dining room was never very full.

The ugly- the buffets. I am not sure of the flavor because it was never warm. Everything was cool and soimetimes downright cold. I wondered if it was safe to eat if not kept at a certain temp. The good again- never really had problems with lines. Very well organized. The Bad- Could have had better food at Denny's, Applebees any chain. small room, no sports bar.

We did have a good time but I would never go on NCL again due to the food. I want to be treated to something special and that did not happen. I must mention the wonderful Jewel dancers and singers. Great Great job.

The Good, the Bad, The Ugly

smollie20’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OB 5100

5100 was great because many times we just walked down the hall and off the ship and the same for coming back on.

Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins