3. Enchantment of the Seas

Boarding was quick and easy, just small wait for full crew and boat inspection. Cabins ready at 130, we had two Aft JS, went to room to unpack carry on. In my daughter's room she found a pair of shoes, a shirt, garment bag and in the side drawer a zip lock bag with pills in it. Called the desk to let them know and re-clean the room...this was a horrible unsafe error on RCL's part, due to we have two small children (2y/o and 5y/o) whom could have gotten into the draw. Daughter got a bottle of wine as consultation. Cabin itself was nice, roomy, but only two electric outlets at desk and balcony was very big. We could not hear announcements in our cabin, had to go into hallway to hear. Quite no outside noise, and smooth ride.

Room service was a hit or miss...sometimes food was cold, or stale. Dishes seemed to litter the hallway at all hours. Dinner the first night took way over 2 hours, very very slow...but the next nights went at a faster pace. Chops was excellent. Coke dispenser was always out of ice.

Disembark to Coco Cay was crowded so we stayed on ship and swam for a few hours, thought we would have lunch on the ship before going to the Cay, but nothing was open. Once we got to the Cay, the buffet area was disorganized, and crowded.

Room attendants seemed over worked, towel animals only two nights, which was very disappointing, especially when you have young kids.

On the sea day my 2 year old granddaughter was told to leave splash area, as she had swim diaper on. Not sure why they have a splash area if toddlers are not allowed to use, RCL has other ships which allow toddlers to use this area as well as Disney. I guess toddlers are suppose to work on their tan on the lounge chairs.

Also, went to get a Pets at Sea for my g-kids and it was very hidden and closed. The attendant was not very friendly or helpful.

We had photos taken of us, and they were lost. The attendant again was not helpful, told us we would have to recreate and have our photos retaken. Not very good customer service...another family had the same thing happen to them.

Not sure if I will sail on the Enchantment again.

Some Good but a lot of Bad

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by robinmc89

• Sail Date: August 2013
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite with Balcony

Not sure if I will sail on the Enchantment again.

robinmc89’s Full Rating Summary

Junior Suite with Balcony
Cabin JS 8672

Quite room, huge balcony, only two electric outlets (at desk), no announcements heard in room, smooth ride, bed very hard, and plenty of room for 3 adults.

Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins