3. Island Escape
My wife and I went on our first ever cruise and must say this ship may be dated but is the most fantastic experience you could ever possibly get. The food is first class, the standard of catering is up there with the best!! The cabin attendant worked tirelessly to ensure that the cabin was clean and was always extremely pleasant. The entertainment is first class, from the shows in the theater, to the resident band The Switch. However the 2 people who make the entertainment are Ross the Entertainments director and his assistant Tony Mack who is the best comedian you will ever see. I didnt like the pool area but thats me, there were a lot of people who loved it and stayed there all week. The all inclusive drinks are as good as you would get at any 4 star hotel in the med and plenty of choice. There are a lot of bad reviews on this site with regards to the Island Escape, people have complained about the Entertainment, food and cabins get a life the only complaint from me about any of them would be the size of the bathrooms but that could be because I am possibly the biggest guy who would use them. The only tip I would give you would be when the ship has Beef & Guinness Pie and also Coconut sponge on the lunch time menu get as much of them as you can they are to die for

Honest Reveiw