3. Ruby Princess
Second experience with a meditteranean cruise, and with Princess a much nicer one: Soft embarkation, and the best disembarkation I ever experienced! A nice ship, with nice service, few noise, few announcments and so comfort despite number of passengers. Quite impossible to imagine beeing on a mega-ship (despite od course number of proposals ans activities). In fact all the advantages of a mega-ship without the inconveniences, and all of the pleasures of a smedium sized ship (like Pacific Princess) with the offers of a mega. I do not know how Princess gain this result? But wonderful! And "Movies unders the stars" is far awy from a gadget, it 's a very plus. I appreciate too the advices of the port lecturer as I have been abble to sightsee individually, as I prefer generally.Of all my cruises it's the first time I got such nice and pertinent advices. As a frenchman, used to gastronomy (by education an culture) I can say too that cooking on board was a great experience. Furthermore what to say more than the only thinking of my 14years daughter upon end of the cruise was to cruise again with princess next year. Thanks to my fantastic travel agency whick recommended me this cruise, thanks to Princess Crusies team for everything!

A VERY DREAM