3. Celebrity Summit

This was my 11th cruise, 7th on Celebrity, 3rd on the Summit.

Easy embarkation, less than 15 minutes we were eating lunch & on the deck sunning. If you are able to arrive early, come prepared with a swimsuit & some sunscreen, ready to enjoy a day on deck in the sun.

Everyone was friendly & helpful. The service was great all around the ship.

The food was not as good as it was on our first cruise 12 years ago, but I think that speaks of all cruise lines... they had to cut back to keep the fares affordable.

Bermuda was beautiful! I wish we had an extra day to visit all of the islands & enjoy all of the beautiful beaches.

A word of advice that was helpful to me was arrange your own transportation from the dock. There were no taxis at disembarkation.

Looking forward to my next cruise on Celebrity..... no complaints!

Family Celebration

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by fitnesslady

• Sail Date: July 2013
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View 8

This was my 11th cruise, 7th on Celebrity, 3rd on the Summit.

Everyone was friendly & helpful. The service was great all around the ship.

Looking forward to my next cruise on Celebrity..... no complaints!

fitnesslady’s Full Rating Summary