3. Wind Spirit

This was our first time cruise on Wind Star and we were very pleased.

The cabins are very well designed, the service is excellent, the food great.For adults who wish to enjoy a relaxing trip, Wind Star is the answer.

While the entertainment isn't on a par with a 2000-3000 passenger ship, and the casino is quite small, these are not important for us.

The dining room has open seating so you do not have to sit with the same people each night. Just wander in when you feel like it and sit where you wish. The food is excellent with an on deck BBQ with lobster, ribs, steak etc. being a highlight of the trip.

On board life is very casual, no one wears a jacket to dinner and many wear shorts to most meals.I found this ship to meet all our cruising needs and then some. I would definitely take this line again..

My wife and I look forward to our next cruise and meeting more cruise critic members during the meet and greet. Happy sailing!

Wind Spirit - Western Mediterranean

Wind Spirit Cruise Review by Allison Gregory

This was our first time cruise on Wind Star and we were very pleased.

Allison Gregory’s Full Rating Summary